Lewben Group‘s legal professionals deliver a strong combination of legal and tax knowledge to provide clients with professional guidance across a broad range of critical business issues. Our team can offer expertise across the full spectrum of legal services, as well as in tax disciplines covering all cross-border and local taxation issues.
Our professionals will guide you through all stages of the company life cycle, ensuring that you meet all legal and regulatory requirements. A strong knowledge of legal requirements and wide partners network in multiple jurisdictions allow us to help you with various matters related to your business and corporate governance.
- Advice on the corporate management structure
- Incorporation of legal entities
- Preparation of shareholders agreements
- Legal assistance on daily corporate matters (preparation of governing bodys’ decisions, internal documents, orders and rules, etc.)
- Corporate secretarial services
- Corporate governance issues (relevant corporate governance legislation, directors’ remuneration and duties, corporate social responsibility)
- Restructuring, insolvency and bankruptcy
- Commercial contracts (distribution, supply, outsourcing, sponsorship, franchising, etc.)
- Regulatory compliance
We have considerable experience in advising on acquisitions and disposals of both companies and businesses across a broad range of sectors. Ability to consolidate our legal, accounting and business advisory resources across our multi service company group means we can offer clients integrated services related to legal, commercial and operational issues.
- Corporate mergers and acquisitions
- Cross-border mergers
- Spin-off of business
- Legal and tax due diligence
- Deal structuring
- Partnerships and joint ventures
Our Tax practitioners have extensive experience in working with enterprises and private individuals ensuring the most effective taxation of companies and wealth. We are especially focused on tax structuring and transactional tax planning solutions.
- Domestic and international tax planning for companies and individuals
- Tax strategies for mergers and acquisitions
- Taxation of investment and family funds, trust companies and other wealth management vehicles
- Tax residency solutions
- Local tax advisory regarding all ongoing taxation issues, including corporate income tax, value added tax, personal income tax, real estate tax and other tax disciplines.
- Tax disputes
- Representation of clients in Tax Authorities and other state institutions
- Tax reporting and compliance strategy
- Customs advisory services, import strategy
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence
We offer our clients an integrated approach in complex employment matters. Our experienced and highly regarded specialists will help you to reach the best outcome for your business.
- Employment structures (preparation of employment documentation and drafting internal workplace policies)
- Individual employment contracts and termination of these contracts
- Employee mobility and business immigration issues (secondments, work permits, etc.)
- Disciplinary actions, individual and collective dismissals
- Employment and labor law advice in relation to specific changes in the company (e.g. mergers and acquisitions)
- Employment disputes and dismissals
- Other employment related issues (collective agreements, benefits, non-competition, confidentiality, etc.)
Our professionals have significant expertise in advising major local and multinational companies in practical technology, media and telecommunications issues. Significant experience gained during the long years of helping the clients in this area gives us a thorough understanding of technology and media regulation, allowing us to guide our clients through the regulatory maze.
- Licensing and ownership restrictions
- Telecommunication related competition law matters
- Commercial technology agreements and procurement strategies
- Mobile offering and spectrum
- E-commerce strategies, law and regulation
- Technology sector competition issues
- Broadcast content restrictions
Our team is comprised of lawyers with special focus on information management compliance, data loss and data protection matters. Due to this we may offer our clients a reasonable and commercial approach to data protection compliance and privacy.
- Registration, filling and approvals
- Data protection compliance audit
- Internal compliance policies
- International transfer of personal data
- Compliance strategies
- Security breaches and complaints
- Assistance in investigations
- Trainings on data protection matters
We have a proven track record of handling complex, multi-jurisdictional competition law, state aid and EU law issues. We may offer a team of professionals who have been involved in most of the high-profile, complex and innovative matters in this area.
- Merger control
- Monopolization & Abuse of Dominant Position
- Internal documents
- Compliance audits, programmes and training
- Regulation (liberalization, licensing, network access and price control)
- Representation of the clients at competition authorities and courts
- Dawn Raids & Investigations
- State aid
- Public Procurement structuring and implementation
- EU law matters
Due to our multidisciplinary experience in corporate, commercial, litigation, competition, tax and other matters we are able provide a full service to sports clients ranging from professional sports clubs to federations and youth academies.
- Regulatory issues
- Player contracts, transfers, registration issues and disciplinary actions
- Specific aspects of the commercial, corporate, tax, competition, state aid, merchandising, and sponsorship activities of major sporting entities
Our Real Estate practice ranges from complex property and related transactions to the property issues that arise in daily commercial transactions.
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of interest in real estate
- Planning, design and construction contracts, engineering services contracts
- Real estate financing matters
- Real estate tax structures
- PPP projects
- Security interests
Our professionals provide a full spectrum of services in pharmacy related matters such as licensing, compliance, management, public procurement and various aspects of commercial transactions.
- Licensing and compliance
- EU law requirements and competition law matters
- Commercial contracts