„Lewben Group“ is an integrated business services group whose companies provide their clients with asset and wealth management services as well as financial planning, legal, tax, business consulting, and accounting services.
- Possibility to work in a highly professional environment and friendly team
- Opportunity to constantly develop your competences and skills
- Truly international work experience
- Getting in-depth understanding of the European, Lithuanian, Dutch and Cypriot AML/CTF regulations and Compliance
- Further career possibilities in our group of companies
- Ensuring that all KYC documents of the Clients are compliant with the AML/CTF regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Performing onboarding and due diligence process of the Clients and updating their KYC information
- Reviewing and ensuring that Clients’ business activities are in accordance with their economic profiles
- Liaising with and assisting colleagues within Lewben group’s companies in the field of expertise
- Working actively as a team member, assisting with new projects
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- University degree in Law, Economics, or Business administration or similar
- At least 1 year of related working experience in financial or other regulated sector is preferred
- Proven experience in Clients’ onboarding process (KYC) and basic knowledge of national and EU AML/CTF regulations, international sanctions regimes is preferred
- Proactive approach, organisational skills, excellent analytical skills, accuracy and willingness to learn
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadline pressures and sensitive information
- Fluency in spoken and written English (knowledge of other languages would be an advantage)
If you are interested in joining us in a rapidly expanding company, please send your CV to email@example.com, subject: Junior AML/KYC Specialist.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION 17th of FEBRUARY.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
GROSS Salary: 700-1600 EUR