This is an engaging, creative, fast-paced role within which you will employ and develop your skills and talents while actively participating in Marketing and PR Unit projects.
- Work environment that enables you to continuously improve your competencies and skills
- Participation in strategic projects
- Opportunity to cooperate with professionals in various fields with many years of experience
- Motivational system, competitive reward
- Friendly and professional team
- Taking part in implementation of marketing and PR projects for all the companies of the group
- Creating content for articles, posts, brochures and other promotional material (English, Lithuanian)
- Managing social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
- Managing the company’s web and intranet
- Taking part in planning & organizing events
- Providing overall support to the Head of Marketing and PR
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- University degree in marketing, public relations or similar field
- Previous experience in marketing field and/ or PR
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian, both – written and spoken (Russian is an advantage)
- Eagerness to learn new things and to go an extra mile
- Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop or other similar program
- Project management and multi-tasking skills
- Proactiveness and responsibility
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Marketing & PR specialist
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLYING IS 20th of FEBRUARY.
GROSS Salary: 1400 – 2100 EUR.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.