“Lewben Group” is an integrated business services group whose companies provide their clients with asset and wealth management services as well as financial planning, legal, tax, business consulting, and accounting services.
You would contribute to the development of „Lewben Group“ tax planning and wealth management services and advise clients on complex issues, such as succession strategy development, tax planning of international transactions and wealth, asset protection.
- Opportunity to develop your expertise beyond the field of taxation (asset management, asset protection, legal, corporate governance, etc.)
- Work environment that enables you to continuously improve your competencies and where your proposed initiatives are very welcomed
- Participation in complex projects requiring a set of diverse skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to work with professionals experienced in various fields (asset management, finance and banking, legal, management consulting, accounting)
- Motivational system, competitive reward
- Advising clients on national and international tax matters
- Working on complex and multijurisdictional projects
- Project coordination and teamwork with colleagues from various departments
- Drafting memos, tax inquiries and other documents
- Solving complex issues related to management of the clients’ wealth
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- University degree in Law, Economics or Finance and Accounting
- From 1 to 5 years of work experience in the field of taxation or related fields
- Work experience in law firms or big four companies would be an advantage
- Problem solving and result oriented approach, organisational skills, analytical skills and accuracy
- Willingness to deepen professional and personal competencies, ambitious professional goals
- Excellent command of the English language
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 17th of FEBRUARY. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
GROSS Salary: 1300 – 3400 EUR