We invite you to join the energetic and dynamic team of Lewben Group, which unites more than 100 professionals in their field.
- Highly professional work environment that enables you to continuously improve your competencies and skills
- International work experience (business trips to Netherlands, Cyprus)
- Further career possibilities in our group of companies
- Motivational system
- Performing onboarding and risk assessments, ongoing due diligence process of the Clients, updating their KYC information and conducting other AML/CTF processes.
- Ensuring that all KYC documents of the Clients are compliant with the AML/CTF regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Liaising with colleagues within Lewben group’s companies in the field of expertise, working actively as a team member, collaborating in new projects and ad-hoc queries, assisting team members with daily tasks
- Engage in development of efficiency and effectiveness of the internal processes in the field of AML/CTF
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- University degree in Law, Economics, or Business administration or similar
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in AML/CTF, KYC, transactions monitoring in financial or other regulated sector
- Proven experience in Clients’ onboarding process (KYC) and knowledge of national and EU AML/CTF regulations, international sanctions regimes
- Good organizational, analytical skills and accuracy, pro-active approach and eagerness to learn, excellent ability to conduct research and work with multiple data sources
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and attention to details.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION is 9th of SEPTEMBER. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
GROSS Salary: 1600– 2850 EUR