“Lewben Group” is an integrated business services group whose companies provide their clients with asset and wealth management services as well as financial planning, legal, tax, business consulting, and accounting services.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of complex and fast-paced Finance & Banking services
- Work environment that enables you to continuously improve your competencies and skills
- Participation in strategic projects of Lithuanian and international clients
- Opportunity to cooperate with professionals in various fields with many years of experience
- Motivational system, competitive reward
- Organizing and delivering high quality advice in Licensing and Compliance areas: on obtaining various licenses in financial field, dealing with regulatory post-licensing issues, implementing complex projects in capital markets, supporting the clients’ needs with process development services as well as Compliance & AML
- Representing the company in relations with clients, advising them on development of financial services, risk management, compliance issues, etc.
- Preparation of legal documents according to clients’ needs
- Representation of clients’ interests in negotiations, regulatory authorities, courts and other state institutions
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Master’s Degree in Law
- At least 2 years of legal work experience. Work experience related to banking & finance field would be highly appreciable
- Work experience at a law firm, big four company or in-house at financial services related company would be an advantage
- Proactive approach, organisational skills, excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Willingness to deepen professional and personal competencies, ambitious professional goals
- Excellent command of the English language
If you are interested in joining us in a rapidly expanding company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 30th of JUNE.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
GROSS Salary: 1300 – 2200 EUR