“Lewben Group“ is an integrated business services group whose companies provide their clients with asset, wealth, and fund management services as well as financial planning, legal, tax, business consulting, and accounting services.
- Possibility to work in a highly professional environment and friendly team
- Motivating work environment for revealing and developing your skills and knowledge
- Further career opportunities
- Ensuring compliance of a regulated entity with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Development of internal processes and drafting documents;
- Participating in development of investment funds;
- Project coordination and teamwork with colleagues;
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- A university degree in law
- At least 3 years of successful legal work experience;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Good project management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills
If you are interested in joining us in a rapidly expanding company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS 10th of April.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.