You would contribute to the development of Lewben Group Finance & Banking services and advise clients on business related legal issues.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of complex and fast-paced Finance & Banking services
- Work environment that enables you to continuously improve your competencies and skills
- Participation in strategic projects of Lithuanian and international clients
- Opportunity to cooperate with professionals in various fields with many years of experience
- Motivational system, competitive reward
- Organizing and delivering high quality advice in Licensing and Financial Regulation areas (i. e. obtaining various licenses in financial field, dealing with regulatory post-licensing issues, implementing complex projects in capital markets, supporting clients’ needs with process development services )
- Representing the company in relations with clients, advising them on development of financial services, risk management, compliance issues, etc.
- Preparation of legal documents according to clients’ needs
- Representation of clients’ interests in negotiations, regulatory authorities, courts and other state institutions
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- Master’s Degree in Law
- At least 2-3 years of legal work experience. Work experience related to banking & finance field would be highly appreciable
- Work experience at a law firm, big four company or in-house at financial services related company would be an advantage
- Proactive approach, organisational skills, excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Willingness to deepen professional and personal competencies, ambitious professional goals
- Excellent command of the English language
If you are interested in joining us in a rapidly expanding company, please send your CV to email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 11th OF SEPTEMBER.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
GROSS Salary: 1300 – 2850 EUR