We invite you to join the energetic and dynamic team of Lewben Group, which unites more than 100 professionals in their field.
- Highly professional work environment that enables you to continuously improve your competencies and skills
- Working with AML/CTF-related Client projects within growing FINTECH market
- Participation in strategic projects of Lithuanian and international clients
- Further career possibilities in our group of companies
- Motivational system, competitive reward
- Working with AML/CTF-related projects and providing Compliance services to the Clients.
- Consultation of the Clients regarding AML/CTF-related queries (KYC, transaction monitoring, internal governance etc.) and other ad-hoc requests.
- Conducting the AML/CTF independent audits/reviews for the Clients.
- Preparation and participation in the AML/CTF trainings for the Clients and market participants.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- University degree in Law/Economics/Business
- At least 2-3 years of related AML/CTF working experience in financial or other regulated sector
- Proven experience and knowledge of national and EU regulation governing AML/CFT, international sanctions regimes
- Good organisational skills, excellent analytical skills and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadline pressures and sensitive information
- Excellent command of the English language
- CAMS/Internal Auditor Certificate would be an advantage.
THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS THE 14th of AUGUST. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
GROSS Salary: 1600– 2850 EUR