Lewben Group provides integrated professional services in the areas of legal, tax, finance & banking, corporate governance, business advisory, accounting, asset and wealth management for more than 10 years. We operate internationally through our offices in Vilnius (Lithuania), Amsterdam (the Netherlands) and Nicosia (Cyprus).
Finance & Banking (F&B) is one of the fastest growing service lines at Lewben Group. We support our clients in raising capital through alternative financing means, help entrepreneurs implement ambitious projects via collective investment vehicles, represent our clients in the state institutions, business negotiations, capital attraction cases as well as work hand in hand with the fintech companies to facilitate not only a successful business launch, but also a development and growth of their businesses.
Key facts about the Finance & Banking services
- We are a team of 5 highly skilled, hard working and ambitious F&B professionals;
- We are proud to have 25+ implemented or still running projects of collective investments as well as 5 successful bond issues not to mention 20+ fintech companies, which we’ve served throughout their entire cycle of F&B activities;
- We aim to ensure the best F&B services experience for our national and international clients – well established F&B market players, and we do it with vibe!
Why to join?
- Grow fast, both personally and professionally, by joining the top F&B professionals’ team with an extensive F&B know-how and experience built in prominent consultancy firms, regulatory authorities, international fintech companies, commercial banks, etc.;
- Enrich your experience not only working in the strategic projects of the Lithuanian and international clients, but also being a part of a „big picture“ client engagements, as we are a team of 100 professionals providing legal, tax, business and accounting services working closely with the leading fund, banking, insurance, wealth management industry experts;
- “Carpe diem” by playing an important role in the growth of the dynamic F&B services, enjoying “one team” spirit and high performance standards executed with vibe! Be an active member and contributor to the Lithuanian culture through our “Lewben Art Foundation” (https://www.lewbenart.com/).
What will you do?
- Grow F&B services with the entreprenesurship spirit, ensuring we provide integrated & innovative solutions and build F&B market leadership;
- Deliver F&B services, ensuring operational excellence in managing a project scope, team and budget, as well as continuously building your professional expertise;
- Enhance your leadership skills by contributing to the BIG goal of our business, serving, guiding and growing your team as well as building your EQ.
What do we expect?
- You’ve got a master’s degree in law and already built 2-3 years of the professional F&B experience at a law firm, big4 company, regulatory authority or in-house at a F&B company. AND you strive for more!
- You have an entrepreneurship spirit and are passionate about F&B business – it’s dynamics, freshness & digitalisation. Also, you enjoy daily F&B service delivery ensuring flawless project management, preparation, review of legal documents and their compliance with the F&B regulations;
- You admire the things we value: the best client experience in everything we do, “let’s do it” approach & high performance standards, “one team” spirit and doing things with vibe!
Your reward will consist of the fixed gross montly salary from 2400 to 3800 EUR; performance based annual bonus; benefits: various personal development and learning activities, inspiring teambuildings and events, free city center parking, sales referral bonuses, access to our “Lewben Art Foundation” exibitions and events, etc.